November 8, 2007

What I'm doing here why you will want to come back

Welcome fellow Travelers! First things first, my name is Christopher Michael and based on the fact that you are reading this you, like me have a great fondness for traveling around Europe or are planning on going. Over the years I have traveled and lived throughout Europe and although I currently live in the US I return as often as possible. Since much of my traveling has been as a student working on Graduate Degrees I understand that usually the most inexpensive trips take the most planning but can bring the most rewards. At the same time, I am beginning to understand the...shall we say, "benefits" of traveling with a bit more money too spend. That being said my heart still lies with the budget traveling experience and this site will reflect that while at the same time offer useful information to everyone.

My goal for this site is to share my experiences, tips and information on traveling Europe in the hopes that you can put together the trip you are looking forward too. If your already there, then I hope to have posts that can guide you through the city or country you are in. I will do my best to cover planning for a trip, what to expect when you arrive, where to go, what to see, where to stay and what to avoid. Of course each person has their own ideal on what makes a good trip but at least you'll know what worked for me and the others I have helped through the process.

Every trip is a learning experience and for me that is half the fun. In fact, a great deal of the enjoyment I get out of a trip actually starts with the planning. As I see it, this site will probably take shape pretty much the same way a trip to Europe would. Early posts will deal with planning, packing, flights etc and eventually include country specific info then city and all with unexpected hiccups along the way. All in all I just love to travel and want to help you all have the trip of a lifetime....really what else would I do with my time as I sit in my office all day at work? At least this way some of you may tell me stories of the trips I've assisted with to help pass the time while I wait for my next Europe trip.
Of course this site is brand new but check back regularly as new info will be posted often.

No comments: